Erply was founded in 2010 to give businesses the easiest and most powerful platform to manage their inventory and shops across a series of locations and devices. In the short seven years in the business, we’ve managed to do it. Erply has become a recognized leader in the POS marketplace through our hundreds of features, mobile apps, dozens of supported languages and API. We have successfully transformed the retail software landscape with our cloud-based system that’s supplanted legacy servers by way of true centralization, software update and phased out maintenance. But we won’t stop there.
Erply’s development team is based in Tallinn, Estonia, the birthplace of such successful companies as Skype and TransferWise. This technological hub is the engine of Erply’s innovation and forward-thinking. But our headquarter is based in New York.
Erply’s customer base includes among many others also world leading retail shops, multi-chain outfits, ecommerce stores, and warehouses that take advantage of Erply’s leading-edge inventory management and POS. Erply currently employs 150 staff in seven global offices, two U.S. based and another five internationally across Europe, and, Australia.
Recognition & Awards
● Winner of the 2005 Seedcamp compe on in London, an early-stage investment fund and mentoring program
● Suggested as the “Skype for Business Software” in a 2010 TechCrunch article
● Winner of the IX Tallinn Design Festival award for Service Designs
● AlwaysOn Global 250 Top Private Companies recipient in SaaS
● OnDemand 100 Top Private Companies recipient in SaaS
● Estonian American Innovation Award 2nd place